This character bungalow, circa 1925, is located in the blue chip suburb of Maylands. The owner moved in New Years Even 1999. After almost 18 years, it is now time to hand the home to its new owner.
More photos to come. In the meantime, key information you need is that this home has potential plus. You will love this:
- Three bedrooms, two double bedrooms, main with expansive,
modern built-in robe. Third bedroom is a good size, positioned
at the rear of the home, currently a home office.
- Kitchen with upright 900mm 5-burner gas Italian cooker with
electric oven allows for the most ardent chef to bloosom
- Fireplaces in lounge room and two bedrooms give you old
world charm, and option for cosy winter warmth in cooler
- Huge lounge room with original feature windows.
- High ceilings give you old-fashioned sense of space
- Polished pine floors in passageway and kitchen/dine. Carpet in
lounge and main bedroom.
Scope is wide: Add an attic, great as your loft office or extra storage | Add a family room at the rear | Work from home with benefit from valuable exposure.
Walk to The Parade | Every other conceivable service either paces from your doorstep or within easy access - schools, medical centres, pharmacies, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, to name a few | Be green and leave your car at home.
If you value a vibrant, cosmopolitan lifestyle of an inner eastern location without a nightmarish price, this is worth serious consideration.
For more information, please contact Filomena Bruno on 0419 149966 or send a message.
Filomena Bruno 0419 149 966